In response to the needs of the hotel market in the field of ICT communication solutions Merizon offers comprehensive solutions covering:
– communications servers, terminals and equipment dedicated to the hotel industry.
– Digital Subscriber PBX systems - including hybrid systems (TDM+VOIP) and full IP (VoIP).
– Contact Center, biling, call recording systems and management applications.
– Unified video and voice communications.
– Proven solutions of IP DECT wireless telephony.
– Digital telephones for traditional telephony and IP.
– Full portfolio of services to the extent of: telecommunication consulting and audit, installations, configuration, implementation and maintenance of telecommunications infrastructure.
Key features of the communication platform
– Many embedded applications, i.e.: voicemail, ACD, mobile subscribers.
– Wide range of available IP and TDM terminals.
– Unique Netlink solution providing the survival function (in the event of link failure between company branch offices) and redundancy (for full IP system).
– Universal architecture - it works as a system of IP, TDM or a combination thereof.
– Modular construction - the optimum choice for hotels 10 – 800+
– One of the most friendly in the management of UC systems available on the market.
– The ability to manage through web, phone and a dedicated application.
– The management interface for administrators and users.
– Scalable and functional system of IP.
– High reliability thanks to the possibility of distributed computing.
– Simple licensing model.
– Comprehensive solution for the Contact Center and UC&C.
– Wide range of applications and terminals.
– One point of configuration and management.
– Advanced IP solution offering flexibility, eg. for remote and home workers.
– Free-of-charge MyCalls applications
The benefits offered by modern communication platforms
Support for VoIP / IP telephony
Freedom of choice: realization of the connection using the standard TDM technology as PABX, as an IP communication server peer-to-peer, or by combining both approaches, all within a single hybrid server.
Support for the latest protocols for IP telephony, compatibility with existing solutions, devices and protocols, thus allowing immediate or gradual migration to the IP world.
Various applications provide a more efficient guest service and increase productivity while helping users to collaborate.
The systems can be easily extended to meet new needs in the future. They allow service of subscribers scattered in different locations, ensuring transparency of functions combined into a single logically coherent telecommunication system.
Elevated locations can be easily connected to the central system enabling the sharing of resources such as. voicemail.